The Third International Pizza Championship
III INTERNATIONAL PIZZA CHAMPIONSHIP
8-9 November 2017 - Sofia - INTER EXPO CENTER
Organized by BAP (Bulgarian Association Pizzaioli )
The Third International Pizza Championship for the Bulgarian Cup will be held on 8 and 9
November 2017, which will take place at Inter Expo Center Sofia,
during the largest Sihre exhibition. There will be pizza chefs from Italy, France, Spain,
Poland, Romania, Greece, England, Albania, Germany and other countries.
The event will provide an opportunity for all participants to show their own
Skills and meet colleagues from different parts of the world and get in touch with
The products of authentic Bulgarian producers Dairy, Meat and Wine. Also
So they will have the opportunity to make contacts with importers of machinery and food
Products from around the world.
PROGRAM OF THE EVENT
Wednesday, November 8:
09:00 Registration of the participants, registered in advance and in the competition
Those who are currently willing to join (with priority being the participants who are)
Have signed in advance and paid in advance).
Participants already registered will receive a set of clothing for the competition - hat,
A T-shirt, a front apron and a certificate of participation.
10:00 -18: 00 start at 10:00 competition.
20:00 Gala dinner for participants and guests. Presentation of officials,
Jury, sponsors and organizers of the championship. THIS IS FOR ADJUSTMENT.
Thursday, November 9:
09:00 Registration of participants wishing to join
10:00 -18: 00 Conducting the competition
20.30 PIZZA FESTIVAL / The place is not confirmed yet. /
Pizza Classica, Pizza Napoletana, Pizza Romana, Pizza Creativa and Pizza Acrobatica.
Prizes will be awarded for 1st place (Championship CUP ), 2nd and 3rd place.
There will be a "Pizza Prize for participant from the farthest country ”.
GENERAL PROVISIONS :
III INTERNATIONAL PIZZA CHAMPIONSHIP
III INTERNATIONAL CAMPIONATO - SOFIA, BULGARIA
8-9 NOVEMBER 2017 - SOFIA - INTER EXCESS CENTER
ORGANIZED BY BAP (BULGARIAN ASSOCIATION PIZZAIOLI )
1. III INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP PIZZA is open to all PIZZA CHEFS OVER 18 years old both national and international
Associations, schools of pizza, or as representatives of their pizzeria
Can register on the Internet sites: www.pizzarado.com,
Pre-subscription and additional information can be obtained by phone:
Pizzerias compete in:
CLASS CLASSIC-ROUND PIECES & quot;
The theme of the competition: Pizza Excellence (pizza garnished with quality products
Used in the respective region / country /
2. Fee for participation - 60.00 BGN (FOR EACH CATEGORY)
All registrated will receive:
set: hat, t-shirt, apron, certificate of participation.
3. Every registered player will receive a participation number.
4.Judges will check the quality of all the products that participant bring .
5. The judges will require thorough cleaning of the contaminated work areas by
Participants will report on jury shortcomings.
Failure to comply with paragraph 5 above will result in Disqualification from
6. The competition will be held at the Electric Bakeries.
7. Competitors may wear the uniform of their association or group, which
Represent, or to their establishments, but are not allowed to wear emblems and
Brand (logos) of companies other than sponsors of the championship.
Winners are required to wear the uniform received by the organizer during the event.
Otherwise, they will not receive the prize at Ceremony.
8. Participants are not allowed to wear during the competition: the bracelet, Rings and other accessories that do not meet hygienic and sanitary regulations.
Male participants are forbidden to have an unformed beard.
Non-compliance is 10 points.
9. Before the start of the competition, each competitor will have to fill up a form and write down the followings: name, surname, competition number, name of the pizza that represent , indicating
The type of preparation of the dough and the ingredients used.
RULES OF THE COMPETITION
10. After the START signal from the JURY the competitors start to
Prepare their pizza: starching out , garnishes, cooked and when is ready to presents it to the judges personally - all this for a maximum of 15 minutes.
The pizza should be cut into pieces and presented to the jury for tasting.
11. The pizzas in the contest will be evaluated by:
Judge by rollover and baking technique.
He will evaluate professionally and will score points with the following competitor
• Preparation and deflection during operation with the pizza oven (30 to 100 points)
• Professionalism (30 to 100 points)
The points for the two criteria are added together and added to the votes of the jury,
Assessing the taste and baking of the pizza.
JURY OF TASTE AND BAKING
The jury for taste, baking and pizza can also ask ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS:
The jury will consist of 5 members who will assess three criteria:
• Preparation of the dough (30 to 100 points)
• Baking (30 to 100 points)
• Flavors and vision (30 to 100 points)
Each contestant will be judged first by the technicians OF BAKING AND THEN TO THE JUDGES FOR TASTE AND VISION .
The final result of the jury will be expressed in a three-digit number.
The winner of the contest is the one with the most points.
The winners of each category will be awarded the title:
Best in: III International Pizza championship
12. The decision of the judges is final.
13. It is forbidden to offer gifts to jury members.
14. Ranking and results will be on the public place that night
After the award.
15. Organizers retain the use of all advertising rights, photographic and
Video of the winners without the financial compensation of the participants themselves.
16. By participating in the championship, the participant accepts all points of the team
The rules and regulations described above.
The organizer is obliged to provide the participants with: a kitchen, a kneading machine - a spiral,
Refrigerator with temperature + 4 ° C / 6 ° C, , sanitary-hygienic materials.